Redpine Capital Ltd is authorised and regulated in the Republic of Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CySEC”) under license number CIF 391/20.
What is a cookie?
soon as you visit our Websites.
Cookies are frequently used on many websites on the internet and you can choose if and how a cookie will be accepted by changing your preferences and options in your browser. Some of our
The cookies do not contain personally identifying information nor are they used to identify you. You may choose to disable the cookies. However, you may not be able to access some parts of our Websites if you choose to disable the cookie acceptance in your browser.
• recognise you whenever you visit these websites (this speeds up your access to the websites- you not needing to log in each time)
• obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet
• carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content and to help us understand better our visitor /customer requirements and interests
• to differentiate users who use the same network to enable us to correctly allocate transactions to the appropriate account;
• to internally identify clients by account, name, email address, customer ID, currency and location (geographic and computer ID/IP address);
• to make your online experience with us more efficient and enjoyable.
Description of Cookies
More information about the cookies we use and why:
Strictly Necessary/ Essential Cookies: Some of the cookies on our websites and trading platforms are essential to enable you to access our websites and trading platforms fully.
Functionality/ Preferences Cookies: These cookies allow our websites to collect information about choices you make to provide enhanced, more personal features. They do not identify visitors, the information the cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Analytics/ Statistics Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the websites and are only used to improve how our websites work and in turn, used to improve user experience. Google Analytics (GA) cookies are one of the most common analytics cookies set by websites.
Marketing/Third-Party and Other Cookies: Our websites also allows third parties to download cookies to your device. Redpine Capital Ltd allows our website to provide third-party cookies that are not under our control. You should check the websites and cookie policies of any such third-parties.
How to delete and block cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the websites. For further information about disabling cookies, please refer to www.allaboutcookies.org
By continuing to use our Websites, you are agreeing to our placing of cookies on your computer in order to analyse the way you use our Websites. If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of these Websites, you must stop using our Websites.
We use session cookies for the following purposes:
• To allow you to carry information across pages of our websites and avoid having to re-enter information.
• Within registration to allow you to access stored information.
• Non-personal data for tagging purposes only
We use persistent cookies for the following purposes:
• To help us recognise you as a unique visitor when you return to our websites and to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly.
• To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our Websites.
• To internally identify you by account name, name, email address, customer ID, currency and location (geographic and computer ID/IP address).
• To differentiate users who are on the same network to enable us to correctly allocate Transactions to the appropriate account.
• Within research surveys to ensure you are not invited to complete a questionnaire too often or after you have already done so.
Third Party Cookies
Third parties serve cookies via our websites. These are used for the following purposes:
• To serve advertisements on our site and track whether these advertisements are clicked on by users.
• To control how often you are shown a particular advertisement.
• To tailor content to your preferences.
• To count the number of anonymous users of our sites.
• For website usage analysis.
Please note that if you decide to modify or disable the cookies on our websites, this may affect our websites functionality and your user experience. If you change your mind in the future, and you would like to ‘opt-out’ of the cookies set by our websites and trading platforms or modify them, this can be accomplished on a cookie-by-cookie basis subject to browser settings or via changing your preferences in the dedicated section on our website which is accessible via the following access point (look at the bottom left of our website and click):
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings (or use the above-said access point on our websites) so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of our websites. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/ . Alternatively, for general information about cookies you can also refer to www.allaboutcookies.org . If you have specific concerns or questions regarding Cookies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of Web Beacons
Some of our Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information which including a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the Web beacon resides. We may also carry web beacons placed by third party advertisers. These beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
If you wish to know more about cookies please consult the help menu on your web browser or visit independent information providers such as https://allaboutcookies.org/ . If you have any questions regarding our privacy or security measures, please email email@example.com