Articles in this section
Can I transfer funds between my accounts?
You can make an internal transfer of your funds between your accounts by following the below steps:
3. Select ‘Transfer funds’
Choose which account you want to transfer the funds from and which your funds will be transferred to.
· If all the details are correct, you can Confirm transfer
How to open a live trading account?
If you wish you to register a live trading account, click on the ‘Open an account’ or “Get started” icon on the XBmarkets homepage and follow the steps required to complete the registration process.
How can I deposit?
Depositing into your account is not difficult. Once you logged into the dashboard, on your left hand-side you can see “Funds menu”. Click on the “Funds menu” and find the option ‘Deposit funds´ (on the left sidebar).
- Select account you wish to deposit to
- Select payment method
- Finalize the confirmation steps
- An e-mail confirming your deposit will arrive to your registered e-mail address.
Costs and fees
We do not charge any fees for deposits regardless of payment method*.
However, do not forget your bank and/or a PSP may apply a charge (i.e. Skrill, Neteller, Visa, MasterCard, etc.).
*For deposits and withdrawals via Neteller and Skrill, Redpine Capital Ltd has the right to impose a Fee up to 2.9% at its sole discretion.
How can I withdraw?
Once you logged in into the dashboard, open the Funds menu in the top right corner and go to `Withdraw funds`optiom:
3. An e-mail confirming your withdrawal will arrive to your registered e-mail address.
All the withdrawal are being processed within one business day. If you decide to withdraw from an account, where you have open position(s), please note that 20% of your free margin needs to stay in the account in order maintain the position(s).
Please click here to see our payment methods in detail.
What charges apply to deposits?
We do not charge any fees for deposits regardless of payment method.
How long will my transaction take?
Excluding the bank transfers, in most cases Deposits are instantly reflected on your trading account. The details regarding our payment methods can be found in the Payment Methods section.
· e-Wallets: Instant
Withdrawals are processed by XBmarkets within one (1) business day from the withdrawal request.
However the time needed to reflect the funds on your bank account depends on the method used to withdraw funds. The details can be found in our Payment Methods section.
Do you charge any fees for deposit or withdrawals?
Our aim is to offer to our clients the best trading conditions available, therefore we cover most payment processing fees. XBmarkets does not charge clients for depositing funds into their accounts.
The same applies to Withdrawals*.
You may incur fees charged by the bank, intermediate institution, or payment service providers (e.g. Skrill, Neteller, etc) depending on which payment methods you have chosen.
How do you ensure the safety of my deposited funds?
The safety of client funds is something that XBmarkets taking very seriously. Based on that, all client funds are fully segregated from the company’s own funds and kept in separate bank accounts in major European banks. This ensures that client funds cannot be used for any other purpose.
Can I trust you with my personal details?
XBmarkets endavours to ensure that your personal details are held protected at all times.
Secure servers are in place, encrypted password, need-to-know basis access and many more are in place to safely keep your details.
Can I lose more funds than I deposited?
No, your account will never go below zero.
This action is called Negative Balance Protection and is offered to all XBmarkets retail clients as an obligatory protection measure.
Negative balance protection means that even if markets move rapidly against your trades, your account will not become negative. This is especially important to new traders that may not be familiar with how rapidly markets move during announcements, market openings or general during incidents of extreme market volatility.
How can I change password or my login details on my Trading Platform?
- Log in to your XBmarkets Client portal through the website www.xbmarkets.com.
- In the Trader’s Menu on the left side of your screen find tab Accounts and then Accounts Overview.
- From the list of your trading accounts as detailed in Accounts Overview tab, select the account which you want to make changes for and click its number.
- The details, including the passwords in protected view, of your account will appear on your screen along with buttons “Change”. In order to change your pass, you shall click that button and follow the PIN verification and setting of new passwords.
- Send an email from your registered email address to email@example.com stating your request for the change of password. Please, note that any request deriving from another e-mail address than the registered one will not be considered by the Company.
- In the email make sure to include the following information:· Your Trading account number· Your phone number· Your passport or ID number· Your residential address
Legal: XBMarkets.com is a website operated by Redpine Capital Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, licence number 391/20.
Registered Address: Vasili Michaelidi 21-23, Areti Tower, 2nd Floor, 3026 Limassol, Cyprus
Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 73.57% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs . You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Please consider our Risk Disclosure.
Restricted regions: Redpine Capital Ltd provides services primarily to residents of countries from the European Economic Area (EEA). The information on this site is not intended for residents of Belgium or the United States, or use by any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation, or where AML restrictions exist, as per the policies of the Company.
Copyright © 2024. All rights reserved.